Mr. Harts Creative Writing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

He never dreamed about the boy

3 posters

Go down

He never dreamed about the boy Empty He never dreamed about the boy

Post  Jazmine P Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:44 pm

I find it weird that on pg 25 it states that the old man never dreamed about the boy since the boy seems to be the only person that cares about the oldman right now and the boy seems to be the oldmans main caretaker. Maybe the its because hemingway depression and he trying to slowly pull away from the boy because that's one of the side effects of depression withdrawing from people. Maybe the boy represents the last person that cares and believes in him and he doesn't want to let that person down so he pulling away from him. or maybe the oldman doesn't want to be a creep and dream about a boy idk maybe im thinking to deep into it....idk just my thoughts I love you

Jazmine P

Back to top Go down

He never dreamed about the boy Empty I agree

Post  Veronica Z Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:12 pm

It's odd that the old man has not dreamed about the boy, because they seem to have such a close bond.

Veronica Z

Back to top Go down

He never dreamed about the boy Empty Re: He never dreamed about the boy

Post  VivianH Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:55 am

He may not have dreams about the boy because he fears that in his dreams he would lose him. Subconsciously, the old man is having an internal battle and he does not want to drag someone he cares about into his problems. He may be withdrawing from the boy because he fears the influence he might have on him?

VivianH

Back to top Go down

He never dreamed about the boy Empty Re: He never dreamed about the boy

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum