Mr. Harts Creative Writing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

on page (50)

3 posters

Go down

on page (50) Empty on page (50)

Post  AaronB Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:18 pm

on page (50) it says, " His choice had been to stay in the deep dark water far out beyond all snares and traps and teacheries. My choice was to go there to find him beyond all the people." What i get from this is while most people went home the old man was determine to catch the big fish and wasn't going to leave until he caught it. He wanted to catch his big idea before the other writers would.

AaronB

Back to top Go down

on page (50) Empty pg.50

Post  Amber A. Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:46 pm

''Perhaps I should not have been a fisherman but yet a writer, he thought. But that was the thing that he I was born for". I think Hemingway is trying to say that he was born to writer and to not give up so easily on his big ideas because he was born to write.

Amber A.

Back to top Go down

on page (50) Empty pg.50

Post  omar c Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:35 am

"settled himself against the rounded planks of the bow and felt the strenght of the great fish through the line he held across his shoulders moving steadily whatever he had chosen" i think this means that he got an idea that once he thought of it, he knew that it was a great idea.

omar c

Back to top Go down

on page (50) Empty Re: on page (50)

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down